IP Camera Sri Lanka Super Night Vision
Buy IP Camera Sri Lanka Super Night Vision 37% Off offer price from dmark.lk. Best Product Quality.Fast delivery with in Colombo.Store Pick Up,Cash on delivery,Credit Cards Payments,Bank deposits available.
- Mini Intelligent Surveillance Camera 360 Degree Home Wireless Network Camera HD Night Vision Monitor.
- Network cloud disk security storage – 24 hours a day mobile monitoring video, video real-time encryption upload to the cloud.
- Mobile phone remote real-time viewing – WIFI remote monitoring, mobile APP to watch any distance, anytime & anywhere.
- High-definition lenses are visible at night – using hidden infrared lights, the day and night are equally clear, leaving the thief visible.
- Two-way voice intercom intimate greetings – Integrated professional noise reduction algorithm, filtering background noise, wide range of pickups, built-in fidelity speakers, clear dialogue, clear voice collection.
- Motion Detection Alarm Notification – If there is an abnormal
- bject movement within the effective range of the monitoring, the alarm system will push the abnormal information to the mobile phone, so that you can understand the situation anytime and anywhere.
- Size: 19*17*13cm/7.48*6.69*5.12in 11.35*11.35*12.3cm /4.47*4.47* 4.83i
What does Wireless IP Camera Mean?
Wireless IP Camera stands for an Internet protocol camera, or IP camera, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which, unlike analog closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras, can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet
How can customers set up IP Camera?
Plug in Power and Network Cable to Camera.Download app: Scan QR code on the user manual and install APP.Fire up the App to Create an Account and Sign in.The App Automatically Detects the Cameras in the Same Network for Quick Edit and Live View.Configure the WI-FI Setting for the Camera, Then Detach the Network Cable and Place the Camera Anywhere Within WI-FI Network.
1. Open Apple App Store, search, download, and install V380
2. Connect the power plug to the camera and place the camera
“right next” to your WiFi router.
Camera sound: “System is starting”
Camera sound: “System startup completed”
3. Press and hold the reset button on the back of the camera
until you hear the following sound:
Camera sound: “Restore factory default setting”
Camera sound: “Waiting for WiFi smart link configuration”
4. Open the app V380
Click on “WiFi Smart Link”
5. Your phone has to be connected to your WiFi network. You
should then see your network name under WiFi Name. Enter
your WiFi password and press next on the following screen:
6. You will see the following screen, searching for the camera
through your WiFi connection
Camera sound: “Configuration received”
Camera sound: “WiFi connecting”
Camera sound: “WiFi connected”
7. Successfully installed
Note: “Add manually” option is for when a camera is already
connected to your home network and you would like add the
camera to another phone. You can simply press “Lan Search” or
Type in the Device ID (located on the bottom of the camera) and
click “Add to list” on the following page to add an already
configured camera to your phone.
This is the one of best IP Camera Sri Lanka .